Friday, July 31, 2009

Good & Bad

The bad news is that yesterday morning I found out the front tire on my motorcycle is flat! And with the battery in my truck already dead that means I had no transportation (my bicycle has a flat tire, too).

The good news is that my cousin brought me a new battery for my truck. So I have transportation again. Also my headache went away.

More bad news, my headache is back this morning.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my electric bill is double what it was last month. That's more than $100 more than I budgeted for. Well, I guess part of it will be late.

The heat is still with us. This has been the hottest July on record here in the Arizona desert. No wonder my electric bill is so high.

Have fun until I post again in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment