Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Falling Apart

I have had a headache since Monday afternoon. I got it when riding my motorcycle back home from Casa Grande in 114 degreee weather. That's like being in a convection oven.

I was riding the motorcycle because the battery in my pickup truck is totally dead. I recharged it twice in a weeks time and it is still dead when I let it sit overnight. I will buy a new battery Saturday.

My refrigerator started sounding like it wants to explode last night. It still works but it is real noisy. I guess I'll have to get another one of those soon, too. This one is only about four years old. Bought it new when the last one quit.

The wind blew some shingles off my roof. Now I have to buy an extension ladder because I don't want to have to borrow one again. Some of the shingles that blew off were ones that I replaced a few years ago when the original ones blew off. When I can manage it I want to put a metal or fiberglass roof up there so I won't have to worry about it anymore.

I hate getting on the roof in these above 100 degree temps. It's like crawling into an oven.

Enough for now. I'll see if I can't come up with something more interesting next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment