Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dog Bee Sting

Just thought it was time for a blog update.

Last Monday my dog Brandi's face swoll up badly. It happened pretty quick. Almost scared the shit out of me. I called my cousin and the vet. The vet said to giver her Benadryl. I didn't have any so my cousin took me to town to get some. I had been awake about 32 hours and didn't think it would be a good idea to drive. I got the store brand stuff and gave her only two doses that day and that took care of it. The vet said it was probably a bee sting. You know how dogs are snapping at all kinds of things, flies, moths, bees, probably snapped up a bee and got stung inside the mouth. That's how the vet said it usually happens.

On another note, I dropped 10 lbs. a couple of months ago. Went from 230 to 220 pretty quickly. Been stuck between 220 and 223 ever since. I would walk more if my knees didn't hurt so badly afterwards. They were doing fine for a while then started hurting again. I have appointments to get shots of sodium hyaluronate in both knees next month. I do not think I am going to enjoy the shots. I sure hope I like the results, though. I must put more effort into eating better and exercising more so I can reduce my weight some more. I'm tired of being fat.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment