Sunday, November 7, 2010

Motorcycle Needs Work

I noticed yesterday that I have a fork oil seal leaking a little.

So I guess I will have to take the front end apart and replace them. Might as well take it down for the winter and do some other work on it that needs doing, as well as a few minor modifications I've been wanting to do. 

I really don't like riding in the cold all that much, anyway. Although the weatherguessers claim we are going to have a warm winter here in Arizona this time around.

Oh well, the motorcycle needs work so it has to be done.

Maybe in the spring or summer I can take a road trip. It's been a while since I did that, and the occasion for the last one was a sad one, anyway. I must remember my camera this time, though. My phone doesn't have flash so nighttime pictures made with it are pretty much useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment