Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bicycle & Air Conditioning

Yesterday I fixed the flat tire on my bicycle. Whoever puts the wheels/tires together for WalMart in Casa Grande sure doesn't care if they do it right. The flat was caused because the rubber strip that is supposed to protect the tube from the spoke ends was put in incorrectly, leaving a lot of spoke ends exposed, thereby causing a small hole in the inner tube.

My air conditioner froze up today. My fault, I forgot to check the filter and it was completely blocked by dirt. Had to put up with the heat while I waited for it to thaw. Set a fan blowing on the coils to speed up the thaw or else it would take forever. Just turned the air conditioner back on a few minutes ago and it feels much better already.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment